Not really. For this, it's much easier to use an extension that's built for that purpose. Here are two we found in the Chrome Web Store: Block site and StayFocusd. If you use a different browser, a quick search for "block site" in your add-ons or extensions gallery should turn up equivalents for your browser.
Articles in this section
- Getting started with AdBlock
- What do I do if a site forces me to disable AdBlock?
- How can I contact the filter list authors to report unblocked ads or a list problem?
- How to install, uninstall, or reinstall AdBlock
- Disable on-page messages
- About AdBlock’s data collection on sites that use anti-adblock walls
- Using "Do Not Track"
- Introduction to AdBlock Stats
- Custom filters for Taboola and Outbrain
- Use AdBlock's manual blocking wizard to block ads and more