AdBlock makes it easy to block ads on your mobile device! The instructions below will walk you through the steps for blocking ads on your mobile browser. (Both iOS and Android prohibit ad blocking within apps.)
- Visit https://getadblock.com in your Safari for iOS browser and tap Get AdBlock Now or get it from the App Store.
- Tap Get to download the AdBlock app.
- Once the app is downloaded, open it and tap First: Enable AdBlock!
- Tap Next.
- Confirm Content Blockers are enabled by going to Settings > Safari > Extensions
- Make sure all three AdBlock content blockers are set to on (green)
AdBlock for mobile is currently only available on the browsers listed above. We’ll update this article in the event that we begin supporting new browsers or devices. Chrome does not support extensions on mobile devices so we are not able to offer AdBlock for Chrome on Android or iPhone.
Due to limitations on mobile devices we are not able to provide the Premium features on phones or tablets. It's also not possible to block ads in YouTube videos on mobile devices.