If the AdBlock extension is crashing and you can access the AdBlock pop-up menu, please try the following:
- Click the AdBlock toolbar icon and select the gear symbol.
- Go to the Filter Lists page and disable EasyList and AdBlock Custom, then enable them again.
- Restart your browser.
If the crashing continues, try reinstalling AdBlock.
If the steps above don't help, try these basic troubleshooting steps (perform each step in order, restarting your browser after each. Only move to the next step if the problem is still happening):
- Restart your computer.
- If necessary, update your browser to the latest version.
- Try disabling all of your extensions. (If that fixes the problem, one of your extensions is the troublemaker - disable them all, then re-enable them one at a time to find the culprit).
- Check for and uninstall any unfamiliar extensions.
- Try clearing your cache, cookies, and browsing data.
- Check for and remove malware.
- As a last resort, uninstall your browser. Be sure to also delete your browsing data when prompted. Then reinstall your browser. Warning: Uninstalling will completely erase your bookmarks, saved passwords, extensions, and settings on your computer. Before you proceed, be sure to synchronize everything before reinstalling.