If you've already paid for AdBlock Premium, you can use the following steps to redeem your upgrade on desktop browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge:
- Make sure you've installed the AdBlock extension: Making sure AdBlock is installed.
- Then go to this page: AdBlock Premium enrollment page.
- At the bottom of the enrollment page, select AdBlock Premium User? (if you've paid for a Premium subscription) or Donated to AdBlock before? (if you have made a previous donation and would like to redeem the one-time complimentary 90-day upgrade).
- Enter the case-sensitive email address associated with the purchase.
- When you receive the emailed code, enter it in the field provided. If you don't receive the code, be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
How to Access the Premium Features
You should now be able to access the Premium features via the Premium tab in AdBlock's options:
- Click the AdBlock toolbar icon. If you don't see the icon, make sure it's pinned: How to pin the AdBlock menu to your browser.
- Click the gear symbol on the AdBlock menu.
- On the AdBlock options page, click the Premium tab located on the left side navigation panel.
I'm Seeing an Error Message
In some cases you may encounter an error message during the upgrade process or when redeeming the Premium upgrade. Below are the errors you may see and how to address them.
- If you are seeing an activation error after upgrading, reinstall AdBlock and then use the steps above to redeem the upgrade.
- If you see an error message that the code is wrong, this is typically due to an old or invalid code being entered. Please delete all previous AdBlock emails containing codes from your email Inbox and try the steps above again.
- If you see an error that your email is not recognized, please make sure you are entering the email exactly as it appears on your receipt. The email field is case-sensitive so you'll need to include any lowercase or capital letters.
If you'd like our assistance please reach out and be sure to include the exact wording of any error messages you are seeing.