Enabling AdBlock Premium
If you've already paid for AdBlock Premium, you can use the following steps to enable Premium on AdBlock desktop browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge:
- Click on the AdBlock toolbar icon. If you don't see it, make sure it's pinned: How to pin the AdBlock menu to your browser.
- Click on the gear symbol on the pop-up menu.
- Navigate to the "Premium" tab and then click on the yellow "Get It Now" button at the top of the page.
- The enrollment page will open. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Where it says "Already have Premium or contributed before?" click on "Activate here".
- Enter the email address associated with the purchase and click "Submit".
- When you receive the emailed code, enter it in the field provided. If you don't receive the code, be sure you are using the email associated with your purchase and don't forget to check your spam/junk folder.
How to Access the Premium Features
Once you've unlocked Premium, you will see the Premium emblem appearing on the AdBlock menu. You can now access the Premium features using these steps:
- Click the AdBlock toolbar icon. If you don't see the icon, make sure it's pinned: How to pin the AdBlock menu to your browser.
- Click the gear symbol on the AdBlock menu.
- On the AdBlock options page, click the Premium tab located on the left side navigation panel.
I'm Seeing an Error Message
For errors, please see this article: Solutions to common issues unlocking Premium.