Enabling AdBlock Premium
If you've already paid for AdBlock Premium, you can use the following steps to enable Premium on AdBlock desktop browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge:
- Click on the AdBlock toolbar icon. If you don't see it, make sure it's pinned: How to pin the AdBlock menu to your browser.
- Click on the gear symbol on the pop-up menu.
- Navigate to the "Premium" tab and then click on the yellow "Get It Now" button at the top of the page.
- The enrollment page will open. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Where it says "Already have Premium or contributed before?" click on "Activate here".
- Enter the email address associated with the purchase and click "Submit".
- When you receive the emailed code, enter it in the field provided. If you don't receive the code, be sure you are using the email associated with your purchase and don't forget to check your spam/junk folder.
How to Access the Premium Features
Once you've unlocked Premium, you will see the Premium emblem appearing on the AdBlock menu. You can now access the Premium features using these steps:
- Click the AdBlock toolbar icon. If you don't see the icon, make sure it's pinned: How to pin the AdBlock menu to your browser.
- Click the gear symbol on the AdBlock menu.
- On the AdBlock options page, click the Premium tab located on the left side navigation panel.
I'm Seeing an Error Message
In some cases you may encounter an error message during the upgrade process or when redeeming the Premium upgrade. Below are the errors you may see and how to address them.
- If you are seeing an activation error after upgrading, reinstall AdBlock and then use the steps above to redeem the upgrade.
- If you see an error message that the code is wrong, this is typically due to an old or invalid code being entered. Please delete all previous AdBlock emails containing codes from your email Inbox and try the steps above again.
- If you see an error that your email is not recognized, please make sure you are entering the email exactly as it appears on your receipt.
If you'd like our assistance please reach out and be sure to include the exact wording of any error messages you are seeing.