If you keep running into errors when you're trying to install AdBlock from the Chrome Web Store, you can try "sideloading" it instead.
Note: In general, it's not a good idea to install extensions that you get from somewhere other than the Chrome Web Store. Additionally, if you install AdBlock without going through the Chrome Web Store, you will not get updates automatically when we release them.
- Visit http://code.getadblock.com/releases/.
- Download the zip file for the most recent release of AdBlock and extract it to a location you can find easily.
- Type chrome://extensions in the address bar to open Chrome's Extensions page.
- Enable Developer mode in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click Load unpacked extension, browse to the location where you downloaded the file, and select the extracted folder.
- Click Add extension when Chrome prompts you.