One of the most common questions we receive is how to remove ads from your email Inbox page. The solution is surprisingly easy: simply deselect the option to view Acceptable Ads. Below are the steps for how to do this depending on the browser you are using.
Chrome, Firefox, and Edge (desktop extension)
- Click on the AdBlock toolbar icon. If you don't see it, make sure it's pinned: How to pin the AdBlock menu to your browser.
- Click on the gear symbol on the pop-up menu.
- Click on the "Filter lists" tab.
- Check to see that the Acceptable Ads option is unchecked. Reload the site.
- If you still see ads, click the "update now" button at the top of the page. Reload the site.
- In the AdBlock for Safari app, click on the Ad Blocking tab.
- Under "Change what AdBlock shows or hides" click on Manage.
- Toggle the "Allow some non-intrusive ads" option off.
In the AdBlock for Mobile app, go to Settings and make sure the "Allow some non-intrusive ads" option is toggled OFF.
Samsung Internet (Android)
In the AdBlock for Samsung Internet app, make sure the "Allow some non-intrusive ads" option is toggled OFF.